You are 18 months, and you have been for a while. I want to make sure to document some funny things you have said & done.
Weight: 25 lbs
Diapers: Size 4
Clothes: 18month & 2T (You are getting so BIG!)
Shoes: 5.5 & 6
- At night when I check in on you, you are either curled into a little ball in one corner of your crib or stretched out on your back. You take of 2/3 of the bed when you stretch out. I think ahead to when you'll be all grown and in a big bed and I will still check on you!
- You say the funniest things and have a pretty good vocabulary:
New words: Up, Down, Bedda (Bella), Bants (Vance), Poppee (Charles), Maddux, Bodie, Erin & Paul (our neighbors & dog), night-nights (blankies), boppy (paci)
- While we were in MB recently, Maddux ate the ear off your lovey. You were not happy and you told him! "No, no Maddux!" "No, No". Since then when you see Bears messed up ear you say "UhOh, Maddux". There's a video below - her serious expression makes me laugh!
- You are into throwing things: food, your paci (Boppy), your cup. Yesterday you threw you paci and told me "Uh oh, boppy down".
- I wanted to get you a bike seat and I was determined to have it. We went to WalMart Friday night to make our purchase and your daddy spend 1.5 hours getting it all set up on Saturday morning. You took one look at that seat on the bike and screamed your head off. But we strapped you in & took off. And you loved it!
Untitled from Elizabeth Galloway on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment