February 4, 2011

15 Months


Graycn,

You are 15 months and what a sweet little gal you are! I feel like I say the same thing every month, but I sweat you are constantly learning & changing. You amaze us everyday. You are sweet & sensitive, strong-willed & stubborn, kind & thoughtful, easy-going & challenging at agiven moment throughout the day.

Here's what you've been up to:
Clothes: 12m + some 12-18m (Yeah for new clothes for Christmas & new spring clothes!)
Shoes: 5 (You just got new size 5s for Spring & size 5.5 for summer)
Diapers: Size 4
Naps: Just one a day in the afternoon. Some days just for 1 hour and others for up to 4 hours. You're a great sleeper!
Eating: You really love to eat! You're definitely our child. A new favorite - Jello

Words: Mama, Mommy, Dada, dawg (dog), more, all ga (all gone), baby (anyone in a photograph is a baby), bubbles, Hi, Bye, MeMe, BeBe, U-U (Shu-Shu + LuLu), nack (snack), bok (book), duck

You can also tell us what a dog, pig & duck say.

Sign: More, Please

We love you, Mama & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment