August 4, 2009

Week 25

We are 25 weeks along and only have 15 more to go until we welcome our sweet little girl home. We are busy waiting these days...for the crib furniture, bedding and glider/rocker/recliner chair.

Meanwhile Lee is diligently working to strip paint from a dresser that we purchased and will use as a changing table. This may be the first and last time I convince him that stripping furniture is fun side project. HA! He just might open his checkbook farther the next time I mention furniture refinishing.


A 25 week belly shot for your viewing pleasure!


Here is the bedding that we are waiting on. The Katie collection from Pottery Barn kids. It works perfectly with the existing room color. Now we just have to wait for the items to come off backorder! Thanks LuLu & Vance for the sweet gift! Lee & I both love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment