June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to our dads and granddad's! We just came back from lunch with my dad and Pops in Sneads Ferry. It was nice and hot but a great visit! We were able to share the photos from the most recent ultrasound with everyone. We were also happy to have the O'Berrys join us from Jacksonville - thanks for coming and enjoying the fun!

NURSERY UPDATE:
We have made a little bit of progress on the nursery for the Baby Girl. We have designated the guest room as hers and will be moving the bed and desk out. The "office" & guest room will now be one room. I hope that those who plan on visiting don't mind spending the night with a turkey or a duck or a fish, since these animals also live in what is currently the office. We have purchased a crib. It's from the Young America line made by Stanley. I think that I have decided on a bedding, but we'll see. Here are some pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment