May 31, 2009

Lee’s Corner

Hey everybody!!! I’ve been patiently figuring out how to handle a pregnant wife. So far it has been pleasant. I try to pick up a few extra chores and pick up my clothes that don’t quite make it to the hamper since E is busy growing our child. I’m getting very excited and am ready to find out what it is so I can go ahead and start shopping for baseball gloves and camouflage (just a hunch).

E has been a great pregnant wife so far. She definitely is Glowing and is looking prettier every day. Thankfully there has been no morning sickness or mood swings to deal with. I honestly think this experience has made our marriage 100 times stronger and I am ready to expand our little family.


There is still a lot of work that needs to be done to the house: moving furniture, painting rooms, buying new furniture, baby cloths, etc. I’ll leave all the shopping up to E….I’ll be the manual laborer.


~ Lee out.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog. Great idea! Now I won't have to ask Suz question after question (when I can get her!)

    ReplyDelete